Vatican Exhibit of Eucharistic Miracles
174 Filors Lane, Stony Point, New York 10980
The Vatican International Exhibit of Eucharistic Miracles is being held at the Marian Shrine, located at 174 Filors Lane, Stony Point, NY 10980 in Fr. Tae-Seok John Lee Hall. The exhibit was created by Blessed Carlo Acutis and contains an extensive assortment of photographs and historical descriptions on 187 panels of the many Eucharist miracles that took place throughout the world, and which have been recognized by the Church. The facilities at the Marian Shrine are handicapped accessible. There is no cost to attend this event. The exhibit dates are as follows:
1) Thursday, May 4th, 2023; Exhibit opened 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm. (At 7:00 pm this evening only a speaker will present information on the life of Blessed Carlo Acutis, and the veneration of this 1st Class Relic will be offered. This talk is being held in the Shrine Church, a short distance from Fr. Tae-Seok Hall.)
2) Friday, May 5th, 2023, Exhibit opened: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm and 6:30 pm – 9:00pm.
3) Saturday, May 6th, 2023, Exhibit opened: 12:30pm – 7:30pm
4) Sunday, May 7th, 2023, Exhibit opened: 11:30am – 5:00 pm
5) Monday, May 8th, 2023, Exhibit opened: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm and 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm and
6) Tuesday, May 9th, 2023, Exhibit opened: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm.